Flat roofs are common architecture choice for both houses and commercial buildings.
A flat roof can more accurately be described as a “low-slope” roof because these roofs are not perfectly flat and have a slight slope to allow drainage of rainwater. Cost-efficiency of flat roofs is one of the reasons buildings opt for this type of roof; the spaces below and above the roof can be fully utilized as living or recreational spaces. Roof gardens, installation of solar panels, and collection of rainwater for water conservation are better enables with a flat roof.
Our flat roof specialists want to help you with your flat roof installation or flat roof repair. We will tailor your flat roof refurbishment to the specifications of your building and your flat roof, taking into account factors such as which kind of felt paper was applied over the roof. Felt roof repairs usually require addressing the tar, asphalt, and/or gravel that covers the felt itself, especially if you are looking to address flat roof leaks.
Flat roof leak repairs is a timely service we are happy to provide. Contact us if you have noticed a leak in your flat roof or see any signs of the following conditions that can lead to costly damage to your building without proper maintenance:
- Lack of proper drainage or drain maintenance
- Improper sealing around all rooftop penetrations
- Puddles on your roof, which can freeze during colder seasons and break the roof when the ice expands. Termed “ponding” water, these collections of water should be removed within 48 hours of when they first started to collect.
- Your flat roof requires maintenance if the gravel on top of the flat roof has been removed or has shifted by natural causes or human error.
- Keep an eye out for cracking or blistering in your felt roof, which may not be causing leaks yet but will quickly become a problem over time.
- Check for sagging in underlying roof decking, which can be hard to spot.
Proof of Work.
We proudly offer proof of our work.
You will bew able to see photos of works undertaken before you pay
- Complete piece of mind
- See all jobs completed
- Perfect for eiderly relatives
- Complete transparency
- Standard on all jobs
- You see the photos before paying
Flat Roof Installations are Easy with Belfast Roofing’s Specialists
Sometimes a flat roof refurbishment will simply not be enough to salvage your roof, or you might be working on a new development that requires flat roof experts. In such situations, consider Belfast Roofing for your flat roof installations across Northern Ireland. You can trust our work with the knowledge that all our installations come with a 10 to 15-year guarantee.
We can also assure you that we use modern materials that are of the highest quality. Our professionals are safety trained and CSR registered, and we never use subcontractors.
If you would like a no-obligation inspection and recommendation from our flat roofing specialists across Northern Ireland, reach out to our friendly staff at Belfast Roofing.
Call us on 02890 844 368 (07739 138577 for emergencies) or fill out a form here and hire the best flat roofing experts in Belfast.